More Progress In The Works At Echo Hall!
Here are some actions we have planned during the next few months at Echo Hall to move the restoration along!
- Finish and pay for masonry (they are about 50% done and have a 3/31 deadline)
- Upon sufficient funding, develop scope of work for roof, eaves, soffits, and gutters
- Review and develop list of roofing contractors to contact and solicit bids; meet with at site with architect and review scope of work
- Solicit bids; review; decide
- Complete any owner-provided work
- Commence roofing work; monitor same; pay for same
And while these tasks are being completed, there will also be:
- Strategic planning
- Reviews with the architect
- Solicitation of public input
- Detailed architect's plans
Future activities slated to commence pending architect planning and structural approval:
- More demo (most of floors need to be at least repaired)
- Remaining structural work (brick pointing, floors, interior brick, more)
- Remove existing window, door, and other trim for salvage, rehab, and replacement
- Start to rebuild!